- $25 per pupil unit on the basic formula increase (just under one-half percent) for FY 15 and beyond.
- Expansion of eligibility for English Language revenue from 5 years to 6 years.
- $4.7 million increase for Early Childhood Family Education by tying formula increases to increases in the general education basic formula.
- $4.7 million increase in Early Learning Scholarships (cap lifted in FY 16).
- $3.5 million for increasing subsidy for reduced price lunch, making it free.
- $1.8 million increase in Learning Readiness.
- $9 million in one-time money for teacher evaluation for non-alternative compensation districts (distributed on $302 per FTE).
- $50 per pupil increase in lease levy.
- $5 per pupil increase in safe schools levy for members of intermediate districts for use at intermediate districts.
- Increase in debt service equalization factors. Second tier increase effective in Pay 15. First tier increase effective in Pay 16.
Deb Griffiths is posting a more comprehensive summary on the SEE website, so look for it there.
All in all, a very good year. I'll be providing more details as things take greater shape.